Please note our current refund and returns policy as it relates to classes, workshops, camps, art supplies and the sale of art. (Updated September 4, 2023)
VCAC Classes, Workshops & Camps
• A minimum of five days notice is required for participants wishing to withdraw from classes, workshops and camps. No refund will be offered for less than five days notice.
• All approved refunds will be subject to a 10% administration fee. Refunds will be processed in the way in which they were paid. Cash and cheque refunds will be paid via cheque. Please allow 3 weeks for cheque delivery.
• In the event of a class or workshop cancellation, time or location change, participants will be notified with as much lead time as possible. If a class or workshop is cancelled or changed, a full refund will be offered.
• Annual memberships are not transferrable or refundable.
Studio Punch Passes
• Studio ‘Punch Passes’ are not transferrable or refundable.
• Arts supplies are eligible for a refund if they are returned with a receipt in their original packaging within 14 days of purchase.
• All approved refunds will be processed in the way in which they were paid. Cash and cheque refunds will be paid via cheque. Please allow 3 weeks for cheque delivery.
• Defective or damaged items can be returned with the receipt for a full refund or replacement within 14 days of purchase.
Art Shop and Centre Gallery
• Art purchased from our Art Shop or Centre Gallery is final sale and no refunds or exchanges will be offered.