Paint 4 Self Plus: A 2-Day Intuitive Painting Workshop
Level: All Levels
With the focus strongly on the process and not the end result, criticism and comparison are left at the door. Through discussion and demonstration you will be introduced to this unique way of connecting with your subconscious, followed by lots of guided painting time to help you develop and discover your own true painting style. By providing tips and techniques that will encourage experimentation and challenge negative thoughts, artist Fiona Neal will guide you through this rewarding painting experience. The addition of a second full day provides further and more advanced opportunities for exploration of this discipline, and time to process and practice the techniques and ideas learned the day before. Pave the way for a deeper self-connection as you bring your paintings from day 1 toward completion. For more details vist Fiona’s Website https://www.fionanealabstracts.com/
Supplies to bring:
- 2 large canvases at least 24 x 24, preferably bigger
- Acrylic paints: 5 or 6 colours minimum including white (either fluids, medium or heavy body-student grade is fine)
- Assorted brushes including 2” blending brushes
- Rags and spray bottle for water
- You may also bring any other mark making implements, water soluble pencils, pastels…whatever you like!
November 9 & 10 (Sat & Sun) 10:00-4:00
Members $150 Non Members $165
To register, call 250-542-6243 or drop by the Arts Centre today!