Musical Electric Keyboard | Ages 5-14
Level: All levels
These once a week individual lessons are an introduction to reading music, learning about melody, rhythm, the beat, and to play by ear. Students will have fun and quickly learn how to play the electric keyboard using both hands with accompanying rhythm and chords. Beginners, and those who have taken music lessons before, are welcome. Students can choose either 30 minute or 1 hour long lessons. Sheet music is included in the class cost.
Date & Time Options:
- Tuesdays, April 9 to June 11 (10 sessions) Time slots available between 10:00am-8:00pm
- Wednesdays, April 10 to June 12 (10 sessions) Time slots available between 10:00am-8:00pm
- Thursdays, April 11 to June 13 (10 sessions) Time slots available between 10:00am-5:30pm
- 1/2 hour long lessons Members $203 Non Members $218
- 1 hour long lessons Members $405 Non Members $420
Call 250-542-6243 or drop by the Arts Centre to register today!