Musical Electric Keyboard | Ages 5-14
Level: All levels
These individual lessons are an introduction to reading music, learning about melody, rhythm, the beat, and to play by ear. Students will have fun and quickly learn how to play the electric keyboard using both hands with accompanying rhythm and chords. Beginners, and those who have taken music lessons before, are welcome. Students can choose either 30 minute or 1 hour long lessons. Sheet music is included in the class cost.
Date & Time Options:
- Tuesdays, January 8 to March 12 Time slots available between 10:00am-8:00pm
- Wednesdays, January 9 to March 13 Time slots available between 10:00am-8:00pm
- Thursdays, January 10 to March 14 Time slots available between 10:00am-5:30pm
- 1/2 hour long lessons Members $203 Non Members $218
- 1 hour long lessons Members $405 Non Members $420
Call 250-542-6243 or drop by the Arts Centre to register today!
|1/2 Hour Member Price:||$203|
|1/2 Hour Non-Member Price:||$218|
|1 Hour Member Price:||$405|
|1 Hour Non-Member Price:||$420|