Musical Electric Keyboard | Ages 5-14
Level: All levels
These individual lessons are an introduction to reading music, learning about melody, rhythm, the beat, and to play by ear. Students will have fun and quickly learn how to play the electric keyboard using both hands with accompanying rhythm and chords. Beginners, and those who have taken music lessons before, are welcome. Students can choose either 30 minute or 1 hour long lessons. Sheet music is included in the class cost. Deadline to register is September 17.
Date & Time Options:
- Tuesdays, September 18 to November 20: Time slots available between 10:00am-7:30pm
- Wednesdays, September 19 to November 21: Time slots available between 10:00am-7:30pm
- Thursdays, September 20 to November 22: Time slots available between 10:00am-5:30pm
- 1/2 hour long lessons Members $198 Non Members $213
- 1 hour long lessons Members $395 Non Members $410
Call 250-542-6243 or drop by the Arts Centre to register before September 17!
|1/2 Hour Member Price:||$198|
|1/2 Hour Non-Member Price:||$213|
|1 Hour Member Price:||$395|
|1 Hour Non-Member Price:||$410|