Intermediate Acrylic Painting
This intermediate class is a continuation of the Beginners Acrylics series and is for anyone wanting to learn how to take their painting practice to the next level. Come and expand on your knowledge about acrylic painting in a fun and relaxed environment.
Supplies to bring:
- Sketch book
- 5 small canvases or canvas board (roughly 8”x 10”), 1 large canvas (roughly 18”x 24”)
- 5-6 brushes of various shapes/sizes and palette knives
- Mixed media pad 11″ x 14″ (138 lb.)
- Thin green painters tape
- Flat palette or disposable palette paper
- Water container, apron, rag, small spray bottle
- Matte medium (preferably liquid)
- Paint: titanium white (bigger tube), ultramarine blue, phthalocyanine blue (green shade), cadmium red, alizarin crimson, cadmium yellow light, cadmium yellow medium, burnt sienna, (8 colours total incl. white).
October 24 – November 21 (every Thurs) 5:30-8:30
Members $155 Non Members $170
To register, call 250-542-6243 or drop by the Arts Centre today!